Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Black Chaos 2 and "The Zombie's Lament" Now Available!

 
Black Chaos II is on the way!  You can get my story--"The Zombie's Lament"--and 24 other great zombie stories for just $4.99 on Kindle and other devices.
 
The e-book versions are currently up for pre-order at Smashwords and Amazon. The print edition also will be available directly from Big Pulp and through any bookstore.  Links to those will follow.
 
Please support me by sharing this message and the links on your blog or Facebook page.  Thanks!
 
The premise of my story: It's about a guy who loses the love of his life, gets bitten in the face by a zombie, and tries to apologize to his beloved before he turns--or dies. 

  

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    I'm looking forward to reading it once it's released on May 8. I pre-ordered it! Zombie stories are some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks, Diane! After you read it, please come back here and let me know what you thought of the story!

      Doesn't the cover look great?!?

      Delete
    2. The cover is very cool. It kinda reminds of the artwork from Creepshow or Tales from the Crypt.

      I will definitely let you know what I think of the story :-)

      Delete
    3. Yeah, the cover's great. I love how he made use of their shadows to show the title. I never would've thought to do that!

      And, yes, please let me know what you think, either here or on the published works page. Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. I just realised, I can get my bro a print copy for his bday!! Lol he was weirdly talking the other day about getting an f truck for when the zombie invasion comes.... I'm still trying to work out if he was serious, and wtfs a f truck.... And he calls me the dork! Lol

    Anyhow I've preordered for me kindle and am eagerly waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreki, thanks very much for your support! And tell your brother I said the same if he gets a print copy. And I think I can answer your question: I think the "F Truck" he's referring to is a Ford F-150, the world's most popular and best-selling truck.

    ReplyDelete