Monday, September 1, 2014

Contest Winner!


Photo: Cover of Spring 2012's Space and Time Magazine, with my first sold story, "Hide the Weird."

And the winner of the contest, of all the comments on the entry announcing the publication of my last story, is......

Jonathan N.!!!

Jonathan, you've won the issue of Space and Time Magazine.  I've emailed you via the one you gave me.

Thanks to everyone, from Rhode Island to Australia, who commented and participated.

And thanks for reading!

Please stay tuned for more contests and prizes to come.  Prizes will be different, too.

Speaking of that, on my blog Steve's Baseball Blog--Cards and Commentary, I mentioned in my last blog entry today that I will be having contests over there as well, giving away one free 1909-1911 T206 card. These cards are extras of my collection, and are not professionally graded by SGC, PSA or anyone else. But they're cool cards, worth at least ten bucks or more, even in bad condition.

Do you have any collections of anything?  If so, what's your specific favorite in that collection?

2 comments:

  1. Grats to Jonathan!
    I'm jealous! Lol What a cool cover on space and time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Dreki. You're right--Isn't that cover cool? Covers can be really terrible, or dorky, or whatever. I got lucky with this one, especially since it was my first published story!

      Thanks for your continued reading and support of this blog. You're the best!

      Delete